In this article, you’ll learn how to use GrabPay to buy crypto on Coinhako and find answers to the most frequently asked questions about GrabPay
- Launch the Coinhako app
- Tap or click on the token you wish to purchase
- Under the “Buy” tab, enter the amount you wish to spend and select “GrabPay” as your payment method.
4. You will be prompted to log in with Grab.
5. Enter your Singapore mobile phone number and tap Next.
6. A six digit one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
7. Enter the OTP to proceed to payment.
8. Tap the green “Pay” button to complete the payment.
Every trade order funded using GrabPay incurs a 2.5% processing fee.
No, it is not a requirement for the name associated with your Grab account to match the one registered with Coinhako. However, we recommend using your own account to avoid any possible discrepancies.
There is a $5,000 SGD daily limit and $30,000 SGD annual limit for GrabPay transactions for fully verified Grab users. However, limits may vary for individuals, up to Grab’s discretion.
If you attempt to make a transaction after exceeding the transaction limit, GrabPay will notify us and your transaction will not go through.
GrabPay transactions are usually completed instantaneously. In the event that there are any errors and your transaction does not go through, your funds will be refunded to your Grabpay wallet.
6. My transaction has been canceled, but my GrabPay balance has already been deducted. How will I get my money back?
You should not be charged for cancelled transactions. Do drop us a support ticket so that our team can assist you further.
We do not support withdrawals to your GrabPay wallet at this point in time.