** Since July 07, 2020, Coinhako has supported Xfers Direct Charge.
In this article, you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions related to Xfers.
- What is Xfers Direct Charge?
- How can I deposit via Xfers Direct Charge?
- Is there any fee when I deposit via Xfers Direct Charge?
- Can I transfer funds from my Xfers account to my Coinhako account?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Coinhako account to my Xfers account?
- Can I still buy/sell cryptocurrencies via Xfers wallet?
- I make a bank transfer before making a deposit request on Coinhako.
- Why doesn't my deposit show up on Coinhako?
1. What is Xfers Direct Charge?
Which Xfers Direct Charge, you will be able to:
- Fund your Coinhako SGD wallet without leaving Coinhako.
- SGD deposits to your Coinhako wallet within minutes, with FAST transfers.
- No daily transfer limits, capped at S$20,000 per transaction
***Deposits made through Xfers Direct Charge are not affected by Xfers Account transfer limits.
Want to learn more about Xfers Direct? 👉 Visit here
2. How can I deposit via Xfers Direct Charge?
To deposit to Coinhako via Xfers Direct Charge, you will need to:
- Step 1: Make a deposit request on the Coinhako platform.
- Step 2: Make a FAST transfer from the displayed bank accounts on the Coinhako platform.
For detailed instructions, you may refer to this page.
3. Is there any fee when I deposit via Xfers Direct Charge?
SGD Deposits via Xfers Direct Charge:
- No fee from Coinhako
- 0.55% fee charged by Xfers.
4. Can I transfer funds directly from my Xfers account to my Coinhako account?
Currently, we do not support transferring funds directly from your Xfers account to your Coinhako account.
After making a deposit request via Xfers Direct Charge on Coinhako, kindly make a FAST transfer within 24 hours.
5. Can I withdraw funds from my Coinhako account to my Xfers account?
As the new updates, we also no longer support withdrawing funds from your Coinhako account to your Xfers account.
Meanwhile, you can withdraw funds to your bank accounts directly via inter-bank transfer as instructions here.
6. Can I still buy/sell cryptocurrencies via Xfers wallet?
You will no longer be able to buy/sell cryptocurrencies via Xfers wallet.
Kindly make a trade using the Coinhako wallet instead.
7. I make a bank transfer before making a deposit request on Coinhako.
In case you deposit without making a request on Coinhako, your funds will be credited to your personal Xfers account instead.
For further assistance on the deposit, kindly provide your deposit information to Xfers support team at http://bit.ly/xferssupport
8. Why doesn't my deposit show up on Coinhako?
If your deposit has not been recorded, kindly provide your deposit details to Xfers support team at http://bit.ly/xferssupport
Coinhako will credit the funds to your Coinhako account when we receive the information from Xfers.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!