To tie in with our new verification processes, we are updating new transfer limits and Account value limits on the platform with effect from 20th April 2020 (TBA). You may find your Transfer limits in this article!
What are Transfer Limits?
Transfer limits refer to the total value of all assets that you withdraw in a defined period of time— basically, the total amount that you can withdraw (in fiat) or send (in crypto).
Transfer limits are monitored on a daily and monthly basis.
The daily transfer limits take into account the total value of assets withdrawn in the last 24 hours, while the monthly transfer limits cover the total value of assets withdrawn in a span of 30 days.
What are the Transfer Limits for my Coinhako account?
After your account is verified, you can view your transfer limit when you open the Withdraw or Send page.
What does this mean?
Remaining Daily Limit: $1000 / $1000
Current Monthly Limit: $5000 / $5000
This means that users may withdraw up to $1000 in 24 hours and $5000 in 30 days.
Can I increase my Transfer Limits?
YES, you can!
You can submit one of below document to upgrade your Transfer limit:
- Latest IRAS Notice of Assessment
- Latest 12 months CPF contribution History
- Income tax statement
- Salary statement
- Income declaration to government agency
- Income agreement
Notice: Your Proof of Income submission must meet the following criteria:
- Submit in full scanned image or photo, PDF file.
- Display clearly: your name, address, and issue dated MUST be visible in the document.
- Document issued must be dated within 3 months.
- Document must be shown in a full-page view; images showing a part of the document will not be accepted.
- Screenshots will not be accepted.
How much I can deposit?
Currently, the deposit limit is the same as the transfer limit (withdrawal limit).
Need further assistance? Reach out to us here.
Good to go? Trade Now 🚀
Don't forget to catch our latest updates on the Coinhako blog!