- What are Transfer Limits?
- What are the Transfer Limits for my Coinhako account?
- How much I can deposit?
- Can I increase my Transfer Limits?
- When will my monthly transfer limit reset?
What are Transfer Limits?
Transfer limits refer to the total value of all assets that you withdraw in a defined period of time— basically, the total amount that you can withdraw (in fiat) or send (in crypto).
Transfer limits are monitored on a daily and 30-day basis.
The daily transfer limits take into account the total value of assets withdrawn in the last 24 hours, while the monthly transfer limits cover the total value of assets withdrawn from 30 days ago to the current time.
What are the Transfer Limits for my Coinhako account?
After your account is verified, you can view your transfer limit when you open the Withdraw or Send page.
- Remaining Daily Limit: $1000 / $1000
- Current Monthly Limit: $5000 / $5000
This means that users may withdraw up to $1000 in 24 hours and $5000 in 30 days.
How much I can deposit?
The deposit limit via interbank tranfers is 20,000 SGD per day.
The deposit limit via Xfers Direct Charge is 20,000 SGD per transaction, unlimited per day.
There are no other limits on the deposits.
Can I increase my Transfer Limits?
YES, you can! Please contact us here if you wish to increase your transfer limits.
You may need to provide your information via Myinfo or submit one of below documents:
- Latest IRAS Notice of Assessment
- Latest 12 months CPF contribution History
- Income tax statement
- Salary statement
- Income declaration to the government agency
- Income agreement
Notice: Your Proof of Income submission must meet the following criteria:
- Submit in full scanned image or photo, PDF file.
- Display clearly: your name, address, and issue dated MUST be visible in the document.
- Document issued must be dated within 3 months.
- Document must be shown in a full-page view; images showing a part of the document will not be accepted.
- Screenshots will not be accepted.
When will my monthly transfer limit reset?
The monthly limit is applied for a span of 30 days. The limit is not reset at the beginning of the month.
Therefore, your remaining monthly limit is counted based on the total withdrawal amount from 30 days ago to current time.
Ex: If you wanted to withdraw today (August 18th, 2020), the remaining limit would be calculated based on the total withdrawal amount within 30 days ago to August 18th, 2020.
Need further assistance? Reach out to us here.
Good to go? Trade Now 🚀
Don't forget to catch our latest updates on the Coinhako blog!