It is your responsibility to ensure that coins are being sent to the correct address although recovery services are offered on a case by case basis.
1) For crypto recovery, kindly note:
- It is not always possible to recover coins sent to an incorrect address.
- A recovery charge of 3% of the recovered coins applies for all successful recoveries.
- Additional recovery charges may apply for complex recoveries, or recoveries requiring significant time or technology investment.
- Recoveries may take up to 6 weeks to perform.
2) Each coin will have a different recovery policy, please take note following coins:
- Any coins sent to your Bitcoin address that are not part of the Bitcoin Core chain (LTC, BCH, BCHSV, BTG, etc) can not be recovered due to wallet security reasons.
- Any Bitcoin sent to your USDT address may be recovered.
- Omni layer coins may be recovered.
- Any coins sent to your Bitcoin Cash address that are not part of the Bitcoin Cash chain (LTC, BTC, BCHSV, BTG, etc) can not be recovered due to wallet security reasons.
- Bitcoin's Omni layer coins can not be recovered.
- Any BTC sent to LTC addresses may be recovered.
- Bitcoin Cash and other Bitcoin derivatives can not be recovered.
- Any XRP sent with an incorrect destination tag may only be recovered if the destination tag has not been assigned to another user.
- Ethereum Classic sent to your ETH or ERC20 deposit addresses may not be recovered.
- Unsupported ERC20 tokens sent to your ETH or ERC20 address may be recovered on a case by case basis.
- Any ERC20 ZIL, ETH, ETC, or ERC20 tokens sent to your Zilliqa Mainnet address can not be recovered.