This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive XRP with Coinhako Web.
The topics that will be covered are as follows:
**Do not forget to check the recipient's wallet address before processing any send transactions. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any loss incurred.
1. Select 'Send' Button which can be found on the right of XRP.
2. On the next screen, you will be prompted to:
- Enter the recipient's full name and address
- Enter the recipient's destination tag
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Select the Address origin from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Preview Send' once you're ready.
3. On the following page, check that all information is correct and select 'Confirm Send'
4. On this page, you will be prompted to enter two pieces of information to confirm your transaction.
Info 1: Email verification code
You are required to enter an email verification to confirm your transaction. Select “Click to get code” and an email will be sent to the email address associated with your Coinhako account.
Copy the 6 digit code in your email and enter it into the field provided.
*Your email OTP will be valid for 10 minutes.
Info 2: Two-factor authenticator (2FA) code
Launch your authenticator app to obtain your 2FA code and enter it into the field.
Unsure about 2FA? 👉 Learn more here
Once you've filled in both codes, select 'Confirm'
6. Your transaction will be processed and might take a few minutes to complete. You do not have to stay on the processing screen – select 'Back to wallet' to return to the main Super Wallet.
* Please take note of the following:
- Do not deposit any other digital assets except XRP to the below address – any assets other than XRP will not be recovered.
- Coins will be deposited immediately after 01 network confirmations.
- Users can generate 01 XRP address only.
1. Select 'Receive' Button which can be found on the right of XRP.
2. If you do not have an address yet, you can create one by selecting 'Create XRP Address'. If you already have an address, you will be led to a page where you would find:
- A QR code
- Your XRP Wallet Address
- Your destination tag
- Please take note that Destination tag is extra information unique to each XRP wallet.
- Deposits to Coinhako without a destination tag will be rejected by the Ripple network and not be mined.
Please note that scanning is only available with our Mobile App.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Android)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees
- Sent Cryptocurrency to the Wrong Address