This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive XRP with Coinhako Web.
The topics that will be covered are as follows:
**Do not forget to check the recipient's wallet address before processing any send transactions. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any loss incurred.
1. Select 'Send' Button which can be found on the right of XRP.
2. Key in the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App on the pop-up screen.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
3. Key in the Recipient's XRP address.
4. Remember to key in Recipient's Destination Tag.
5. Key in the amount you wish to send.
6. Select 'Next'.
7. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
Do not forget to check the details before selecting 'Confirm send'.
8. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email address. Kindly check your email to confirm the transaction.
* Kindly note that:
- Please do not deposit any other digital assets except XRP to the below address. Otherwise, any assets other than XRP will not be recovered.
- Coins will be deposited immediately after 01 network confirmations.
- Users can generate 01 XRP address only.
1. Select 'Receive' Button which can be found on the right of XPR.
2. You will be led to a page where you would find:
- The Address of your XRP Wallet (this can be found on the left of the page).
- A QR code to share with parties wanting to send XRP to you.
- Your destination tag.
- Please take note that Destination tag is extra information unique to each XRP wallet.
- Deposits to Coinhako without a destination tag will be rejected by the Ripple network and not be mined.
Please note that scanning is only available with our Mobile Apps and the code can be found on the left of your Address.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Android)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees
- Sent Cryptocurrency to the Wrong Address