TRY OUT THESE TIPS NOW!
**These Tips apply for Gmail users only
Tip 1: NO, I have not checked my inbox for Coinhako emails.
CHECK THESE AREAS NOW
- In Junk or Spam folder
Under Social / Promotions or other tabs
Tip 2: YES, I checked and Coinhako emails are filtered.
- Into my Junk/Spam folder
No worries! Follow these instructions --> Move Coinhako emails out of your Junk/Spam folder
- Into other tabs (ie. Social or Promotion tabs)
No worries! Follow these instructions --> Redirect Coinhako emails to Primary Inbox (in Gmail)
Tip 3: YES, but I don't see Coinhako emails.
Contact us at email@example.com now!
Tip 4: YES, I see Coinhako emails in my primary inbox.
Great! Keep a lookout for our emails to stay updated with the latest Coinhako news!
Steps to make Coinhako emails visible
1. Check your junk/ spam folder for the email.
2. Login to your email account and whitelist our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On the pop-up screen:
- Type email@example.com in the 'From' field.
- Select 'Create filter' at the bottom of the search window.
4. Check the 'Categorize As' box and select 'Primary' from the dropdown box beside it.
5. Select 'Create Filter' when you've done.
For more information on how to create rules to filter your emails, you can refer here.