This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive XRP with Coinhako on your iOS App.
The topics that will be covered are:
1. Select 'SuperWallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on the arrow on the right side of XRP and you will see 'Send' and 'Receive' buttons.
1. Select 'Send' - which can be found under the XRP.
2. Key in the amount of XRP you wish to send.
3. Key in the Recipient's Address or Choose 'Scan QR Code'.
4. Key in your destination tag or if at step 3, you choose 'Scan QR Code', your destination tag will be included automatically.
5. Click on 'Send'.
5. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
**Do not forget to check the address, destination tag and amount before clicking ' Confirm Send'.
6. Confirm your transaction one more time by using your fingerprint or PIN (**this is not 2FA but your PIN number when you try to enter the App).
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Kindly follow the instruction in the email to confirm your send request.
1. Select 'Receive' - which can be found under XRP.
2. Generate an XRP address by clicking to 'Add XPR address'.
**Kindly note that users can generate 01 XRP address only.
3. You will be led to the following screen where you can find:
- A QR code for your address.
- Your XRP address.
- Your destination tag.
**Please take note that:
- Destination tag is extra information unique to each XRP wallet.
- In case, you use QR Code to share with parties wanting to send XRP to you, your QR code is combined with your XRP address and the destination tag.
- Deposits to Coinhako without a destination tag will be rejected by the Ripple network and not be mined.
4. You can choose to copy the address, the destination tag or share them with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees