This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive XRP with Coinhako on your Android app.
In this support article, you will learn how to:
1. Select 'SuperWallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select "XRP."
2. On the XRP screen, you will find the Send and Receive buttons.
1. Select 'Send' - which can be found under the XRP token icon.
2. Key in the amount of XRP you wish to send.
3. Key in the Recipient's Address or Choose 'Scan QR Code'.
4. Key in your destination tag or if at step 3, you choose 'Scan QR Code', your destination tag will be included automatically.
5. Click on 'Send'.
6. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
TIP: Do not forget to check the address, destination tag and amount before clicking ' Confirm Send'.
7. You will be prompted to confirm your transaction one more time by touching the screen. Confirm your transaction with your fingerprint or PIN (**this is not your 2FA code, but the PIN number you use when enter the App).
8. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Kindly follow the instruction in the email to confirm your send request.
1. Select 'Receive'.
2. Generate an XRP address by clicking to 'Add XRP address'.
**Kindly note that users can generate 1 XRP address only.
3. You will be led to the following screen where you will find:
- A QR code for your address.
- Your XRP address.
- Your destination tag.
**Please take note that:
- Destination tag is extra information unique to each XRP wallet at Coinhako.
- In case, you use QR Code to share with parties wanting to send XRP to you, your QR code is combined with your XRP address and the destination tag.
- Deposits to Coinhako without a destination tag will be rejected by the Ripple network and not be mined.
4. You may choose to copy the address, the destination tag or share them with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees