This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive XRP with Coinhako on your Android app.
In this support article, you will learn how to:
1. Select 'SuperWallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select "XRP."
2. On the XRP screen, you will find the Send and Receive buttons.
1. Select 'Send' - which can be found under the XRP token icon.
2. On the following page, you will have to:
- Enter the Recipient's Address or scan a QR Code
- Enter your destination tag. If you chose to scan a QR Code, your destination tag will be included automatically
- Select the address origin from the dropdown list
- Enter the amount of XRP you wish to send
- Click on 'Previe Send' when you're ready
3. Check that all the information on the pop-up is correct and click 'Proceed' when you're ready.
4. On the following page:
- Check that your transaction details are correct
- Click 'Get the code' – an email with a verification code will be sent to you. Enter the verification code.
- Enter your 2FA code (from your authenticator app)
- Click 'Confirm' once you're ready
**Don't forget to check the address and amount before selecting 'Confirm'.
5. Your send request will be processed and an email will be sent to you once it has been completed.
1. Select 'Receive'. If you have not generated an XRP address, you can do so by clicking 'Add XRP address'.
**Kindly note that users can generate 1 XRP address only.
2. On the following screen where you will find:
- A QR code for your address.
- Your XRP address.
- Your destination tag.
**Please take note that:
- Destination tag is extra information unique to each XRP wallet at Coinhako.
- In case you use QR Code to share with parties wanting to send XRP to you, your QR code is combined with your XRP address and the destination tag.
- Deposits to Coinhako without a destination tag will be rejected by the Ripple network and not be mined.
3. You may choose to copy the address, the destination tag or share them with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees