Make a swap on Coinhako website is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.
1. You can see the Swapping function in the right side of your dashboard.
2. Choose the cryptocurrency pair you want to swap by clicking the arrows or selecting the swap button to switch the order.
3. Enter the amount or select the percentage you wish to swap.
4. Select "Swap it!".
5. Key in the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App on the pop-up screen.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
6. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
Your order price is only valid for a certain time.
Please check the details and select "Place Order" before the price is expired.
7. If the price is expired, please select "Update now" to get the new price and select "Place Order" after checking your transaction details.
8. After the transaction is processed successfully, you will see the transaction receipt.
You can select "Make another swap!" to continue with another swap.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees
- Fund transfer from Coinhako wallet to Xfers wallet