Account verifications are crucial in ensuring the continuity of our Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency services for you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Help us build a safer and more accountable platform for all our users
In order to continue utilizing our services, we will need you to complete our updated verification process.
All Coinhako services will be disabled on accounts that do not fulfil this requirement, with only the account balances viewable.
*Please note that we only provide services for legal users who are above 18 years of age.
To ease things up for all users, here is a step-by-step walkthrough on how to complete our verification process:
There are 4 steps:
For this step, you will be prompted to enter your country of residence and mobile number. Kindly note that Coinhako currently supports both Singaporean and Vietnamese users.
Step 1: Choose your Country of Residence
Step 2: Enter your phone number
Step 3: Select the 'Next' button
Step 4: Enter the 6-digit code sent via SMS to your phone number
2. Identity Verification
1) Take a picture of a valid Identity Document
Simply follow the instructions on the screen and snap a photo of your Identity Card. You will be required to take a picture of both the front and back of your IC.
Please ensure that you are completing this step in a place with good lighting so that all details are visible and clear.
Note: ** Passports are not supported
Accepted document types:
|For Singaporean||For foreigners and permanent residents in Singapore|
|For Vietnamese||For foreigners and permanent residents in Vietnam|
Step 1: Choose your Country of Residence
**Please note that Coinhako currently only supports Singaporean and Vietnamese users.
Step 2: Choose the Identity Card option
Step 3: Take photos of the front and back of your ID
Step 4: Automated Facial Recognition (Liveness Check)
Get verified in less than 5 minutes!
Imagine taking a selfie! Please ensure that your face is aligned and within the oval frame on the screen. This allows the facial recognition software to detect your face.
- Hold/Place the camera in front of your face (at eye level)
- Look directly into the camera
- Try to face the sunlight or any source of light
- Check the instructions on the screen and move your face fast (keep it in motion)
3. Complete the Questionnaire
Step 1: Complete all required questions
Step 2: Select the checkbox to validate that all information provided is correct
Step 3: Select the 'Submit Answers' button
Step 1: Select your preferred option to submit your proof of address document
- MyInfo: Recommended for quicker verification time (only available for SG residents)
- Manual submission: Please allow 1-2 business days to process
If you choose MyInfo option:
- You will be re-directed to MyInfo website
- Login with your ID number
- Select the 'I agree' button
- You will be re-directed to Coinhako's website
- Select the 'Accept and Continue' button
If you choose to submit documents manually:
- Upload your Proof of Address document
- Select the 'Submit' button
Accepted Proof of Address documents :
- Bank Statements - for e-statements, we require them to be submitted in PDF format
- Utility bills or phone bills
- Tax return statement
- Letters with official government headers
- Submit a full scanned image or photo
- Your name, address and date MUST be visible in the document
- The document must be dated within 3 months from date of submission
- The document must be shown in full-page view; images showing a part of the document will not be accepted
- Screenshots will not be accepted
What should you do if the options above do not work?
If you followed the guidelines closely but encounter difficulties uploading your proof of address (POA) document via the options above, please read the following:
To submit your POA document via email :
- Please use your Coinhako user email so we can locate your profile and verify the source
- Include subject title : POA (FULL NAME AS PER ID) e.g. POA (LEE KWANG YU)
- Attach your Proof of Address document, PDF format preferred (submission guidelines)
- Send your email to email@example.com. Please note that this method is an alternative; only to be used if the options above do not work. This will generally take longer to process.