Sending & Receiving on the Coinhako Android App is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.
This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive Cryptocurrencies with Coinhako on your Android app.
The topics that will be covered are:
**FOR ETHEREUEM: DO NOT send other Cryptocurrencies to your ETH address including ERC20 and ICO tokens.
1. Select the 'Wallet' Tab at the bottom of your page.
2. Click on the arrow to the right of <Cryptocurrency> and you will be able to see the 'Send' and 'Receive' buttons.
1. Select 'Send' - which can be found under the Cryptocurrency you want to send.
2. Key in the amount of <Cryptocurrency> you wish to send.
3. Key in the Recipient's Address or Choose 'Scan QR Code'.
4. Click on 'Send'.
5. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
**Do not forget to check the address and amount before selecting 'Send'.
6. Confirm your transaction one more time by using your fingerprint or PIN (**this is not 2FA but your PIN number when you try to enter the App).
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Kindly follow the instruction in the email to confirm your send request.
1. Select 'Receive' - which can be found under the Cryptocurrency you want to receive.
2. You will be led to the following page where you can find:
- Your <Cryptocurrency> address
- QR code for your address
3. You can choose to copy the address or share it with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Android)
- Steps For Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Cryptocurrency Fees