Sending & Receiving on the Coinhako Android App is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.
This article will guide you on how to Send and Receive Cryptocurrencies with Coinhako on your Android app.
The topics that will be covered are:
**FOR ETHEREUM: DO NOT send Cryptocurrencies that we do not support to your ETH address. For the list of our supported Cryptocurrencies, kindly refer to this page.
1. Select 'SuperWallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on the arrow on the right side of <Cryptocurrency> and you will see 'Send' and 'Receive' buttons.
1. Select 'Send' - which can be found under the Cryptocurrency you want to send.
2. Key in the amount of <Cryptocurrency> you wish to send.
3. Key in the Recipient's Address or Choose 'Scan QR Code'.
4. Click on 'Send'.
5. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
**Do not forget to check the address and amount before selecting 'Send'.
6. Confirm your transaction one more time by using your fingerprint or PIN (**this is not 2FA but your PIN number when you try to enter the App).
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Kindly follow the instruction in the email to confirm your send request.
1. Select 'Receive' - which can be found under the Cryptocurrency you want to receive.
2. You will be led to the following screen where you can find:
- Your <Cryptocurrency> address
- QR code for your address
3. You can choose to copy the address or share it with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Cryptocurrency Fees