If you had a change of the device, want to set up your 2FA on another device or simply wish to reset your 2FA, you may do so in 2 simple steps:
To start the 2FA reset process, you will need to upload a selfie picture on Coinhako.com for us to verify the request. Kindly follow the following steps.
1. Open Coinhako webpage by clicking this link: https://www.coinhako.com
2. Choose the "Sign in" button on the top right corner.
3. Fill in the Login form as normal and submit.
4. Select Buy, Sell or Send any cryptocurrencies.
5. Click on 'Reset 2FA?' at the bottom right corner of the pop-up screen which prompts you to key in your 2FA.
6. Your Selfie Picture will need to include the following for us to verify the request and disable your 2FA:
- Your ID document/Passport held in your hand. This has to be the document you used to verify your account.
- A piece of paper, held in your hand, with "Coinhako Reset 2FA - Submission date" hand-written on it.
- All details have to be clearly displayed in the picture so that we can counter check all information and verify your request to disable.
- Do not forget to include your face in the selfie.
This is an example of how your selfie picture should look like:
**ID document on the picture has been blurred out for security purposes. Please make sure your ID is clearly displayed and all details are visible.
7. Upload your Selfie Picture either by dragging the document into the 'Choose File' button or by selecting your document after
8. Select 'Request 2FA Reset' when you are done.
We will promptly disable your 2FA and notify you after receiving the above document.
Once we have disabled your 2FA, you will need to set up your 2FA on your new device or the device you wish to use.
For instructions on how to perform this setup, kindly refer to this page.
Kindly note that it is mandatory to have your 2FA enabled with Coinhako. Please re-enable your 2FA as soon as possible to carry on utilizing our services.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- 2FA set up
- What is 2FA? Why do I need it?
- Have problems with 2FA?
- Coinhako's User Security Guide
- Coinhako Verification Guidelines
- Changing Your Coinhako Email Address