How Can I Send and Receive Crypto Using Coinhako Mobile Apps?
The process for sending and receiving on the Coinhako mobile application is the same for all cryptocurrencies.
The topics that will be covered are:
Here is how you can send and receive cryptocurrency on-the-go!
1. Select 'Super Wallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on the cryptocurrency you wish to send or receive. You will be redirected to a new screen, where you will see 'Send' and 'Receive' buttons.
1. Select 'Send'.
2. On the following page:
- Either enter the Recipient's address manually, select a saved address or scan the QR Code
- Select the Address origin from the dropdown list
- Enter the Recipient's name
- Check 'Save to Address book' if you would like to save a new address
3. Confirm that all information on the pop-up is correct and click 'Proceed' when you're ready
4. On the following page:
- Check that your transaction details are correct
- Click 'Get the code' – an email with a verification code will be sent to you. Enter the verification code
- Enter your 2FA code (from your authenticator app)
- Click 'Confirm' once you're ready
**Don't forget to check the address and amount before selecting 'Send'.
5. Your send request will be processed and an email will be sent to you once it has been completed.
1. Select 'Receive' - found under the <Cryptocurrency> you want to receive.
2. You will be redirected to the following page where you can find:
- Your <Cryptocurrency> address
- QR code for your address
3. You can share address by:
- Letting the sender scan the QR code
- Copying the address and sharing it
- Sharing the address via the Coinhako app
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sent Cryptocurrency to the Wrong Address