How Can I Send and Receive Crypto Using Coinhako Mobile Apps?
The process for sending and receiving on the Coinhako mobile application is the same for all cryptocurrencies.
The topics that will be covered are:
Here is how you can send and receive cryptocurrency on-the-go!
1. Select 'SuperWallet' icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on the cryptocurrency you wish to send or receive. You will be redirected to a new screen, where you will see 'Send' and 'Receive' buttons.
1. Select 'Send'.
2. Key in the amount of <Cryptocurrency> you wish to send.
3. Key in the Recipient's Address or Choose to Scan the QR Code.
4. Click on 'Send'.
5. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
**Do not forget to check the address and amount before selecting 'Send'.
6. Confirm your transaction one more time by using your fingerprint or PIN (**this is not 2FA, but the PIN number you use when you try to enter the app).
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Kindly follow the instructions in the email to confirm your send request.
1. Select 'Receive' - which can be found under the Cryptocurrency you want to receive.
2. You will be redirected to the following page where you can find:
- Your <Cryptocurrency> address
- QR code for your address
3. You can choose to copy the address or share it with the recipient.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Swapping Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Sent Cryptocurrency to the Wrong Address