If you had forgotten, lost or simply want to change your password, do not worry. You can reset your password and return to using Coinhako's services with a few simple steps.
We highly recommend visiting these other support articles to help with your account's security:
- Password Basics
- Account Security Best Practices
- Coinhako's User Security Guide
- What is 2FA? Why do I need it?
- Unlocking Your Account
Steps to Reset Password
- Click on the 'Sign in' button at the top right-hand corner of the Coinhako home page.
- Click on 'Forgot Password?' in the pop-up screen.
- Key in the email that you had registered with Coinhako in the new pop-up screen.
- Do not forget to load the Captcha
- Click on 'Reset Password'
- An email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Key in your new password on the screen that you will be led to.
- Do not forget to confirm the password.
- Select 'Change Password' when you are done.