Forgot your password? Don't worry!
You can reset your password and return to using Coinhako's services with a few simple steps.
Find out how you can reset your Coinhako password below.
* Please note that withdrawal fiat and crypto will be disabled 24 hours after your password is reset.
Coinhako Password Reset Instructions
1. Click on the 'Sign in' button at the top right-hand corner of the Coinhako home page.
2. Click on 'Forgot Password?' in the pop-up screen.
3. Key in the email that you had registered with Coinhako in the new pop-up screen.
4. Do not forget to load the Captcha.
5. Click on 'Reset Password'.
6. An email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
7. Key in your new password on the screen that you will be led to.
8. Do not forget to confirm the password.
9. Select 'Change Password' when you are done.
Have you reset your password? Buy crypto with SGD, VND or IDR now!
Need more information? Try these related articles:
- Password Basics
- Coinhako's User Security Guide
- What is 2FA? Why do I need it?
- Unlocking Your Account
- Changing your Coinhako email address