If you had forgotten, lost or simply want to change your password, do not worry. You can reset your password and return to using Coinhako's services with a few simple steps.
Steps to Reset Password
1. Click on the 'Sign in' button at the top right-hand corner of the Coinhako home page.
2. Click on 'Forgot Password?' in the pop-up screen.
3. Key in the email that you had registered with Coinhako in the new pop-up screen.
4. Do not forget to load the Captcha
5. Click on 'Reset Password'
6. An email will be sent to your Coinhako email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
7. Key in your new password on the screen that you will be led to.
8. Do not forget to confirm the password.
9. Select 'Change Password' when you are done.
Here are some other related support articles that might help you further:
- Password Basics
- Account Security Best Practices
- Coinhako's User Security Guide
- What is 2FA? Why do I need it?
- Unlocking Your Account
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you require further assistance.