The Income Verification is an additional verification step that comes after you have verified your Identity. This is optional and meant for users who wish to request for an increase in their Daily Trading Limit.
Users who wish to verify their income levels can do so in 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Kindly complete the questionnaire and go through the income verification process.
Step 2: Submit documents for us to verify your income on this page.
We strongly recommend providing us with the following documents:
1. Annual income tax statement (Preferred Document)
- Eg. Notice of Assessment for Singaporeans
2. Central Provident Fund (CPF) Employee's contribution Statement
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Statement
Kindly note that other submitted documents will still be considered but is likely to significantly delay the evaluation process and has a very low chance of acceptance.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- What is my daily trading limit for cryptocurrencies?
- Identity Verification Tips & Guide
- 2FA Reset Instructions
- Depositing via inter-bank transfers
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)