Transacting Cryptocurrencies through Coinhako will incur certain fees.
This article will cover:
Coinhako charges a fee of 1.0% for every purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies.
1. Sending cryptocurrencies
When you make a transaction to send cryptocurrencies from Coinhako, this would cost you a miner fee as stated below:
Please note that miner fees might reflect a different value due to a multitude of factors.
**In the event that the miner fees cost more than Coinhako fees, we will absorb the additional costs and you will incur no more than our stated Fees. If the miner fees cost less than Coinhako fees, you will be refunded the difference.
2. Receiving cryptocurrencies
There will be no charge from Coinhako's side for such transactions.
Do note that when you send cryptocurrencies into your Coinhako wallet from other wallets, you might incur miner's fee that may vary according to a multitude of factors.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- What is my daily trading limits for cryptocurrencies?
- Are there maximum and minimum amounts for cryptocurrencies?
- Inter-bank Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
- Fiat Maximum & Minimum Amounts
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)