Coinhako users can fund their accounts by depositing local currencies via bank transfers. Please refrain from making GIRO, ATM, or over-the-counter transfers to ensure a faster deposit process.
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes and you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
Here's how to deposit funds into your account via a bank transfer.
New to Coinhako? SIGN-UP HERE
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Deposit' under the SGD wallet.
3. Choose 'Coinhako Bank Transfers'
4. You will now be able to view:
- The daily deposit limit of your account.
- Your Unique Deposit Code
- Items to notice before making a deposit.
- The bank account details needed to make a transfer to your Coinhako account.
4. Make a transfer to your Coinhako Wallet by providing your bank details or keying in the details in your iBanking App (Or web page).
Do not forget to indicate this Unique Deposit Code in the 'Comment/Description' Section of your bank's transfer process to avoid any delays in deposit timings.
- Deposit requests that do not reflect the Unique Deposit Code are more likely to experience delays.
- If you had forgotten to key in the Unique Deposit Code, please inform our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After the transfer is made, it will take up to 1 business day for the amount to be reflected in your Coinhako wallet.
If your deposit requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details to help us expedite the process for you.
Figured it out? TRADE NOW!