In this article, you’ll find out how to make an SGD deposit into your Coinhako account via bank transfers.
Quick tips for smooth and timely deposits
- Do not include words like Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency/Coinhako for any transfers
- Do not transfer funds using a bank account that does not match the name on your submitted identity document or
- Do not make GIRO/ATM, or over-the-counter transfers
- Do not make deposits in unique amounts
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes and you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
Follow these steps to make an SGD deposit into your Coinhako account bank transfers.
New to Coinhako? SIGN-UP HERE
- Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
- Click on 'Deposit' under the SGD wallet.
- You will now be able to view:
- The daily deposit limit of your account.
- Your unique deposit code
- Items to take note of before making a deposit.
- The bank account details needed to make a transfer to your Coinhako account.
- Make a transfer to your Coinhako Wallet by providing your bank details or keying in the details in your iBanking App (Or web page).
Do not forget to indicate your Unique Deposit Code in the 'Comment/Description' Section of your bank's transfer process to avoid any delays in deposit timings.
- Deposit requests that do not reflect the Unique Deposit Code are more likely to experience delays.
- If you had forgotten to key in the Unique Deposit Code, please inform our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the transfer is made, it will take up to 1 business day for the amount to be reflected in your Coinhako wallet.
If your deposit requests have not been credited to your account within the stated time frame, please contact our support team here. Remember to attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details to help us expedite the process for you.
Figured it out? Trade now!