Coinhako users can fund their accounts by depositing local currencies via bank transfers.
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes and you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
HERE ARE THE STEPS to deposit funds into your account via a bank transfer (on web).
New to Coinhako? SIGN-UP HERE FREE
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Deposit' under the SGD wallet.
3. Choose 'Coinhako Bank Transfers'
4. You will now be able to view:
i) The daily deposit limit of your account.
ii) Your Unique Deposit Code
iii) Items to notice before making a deposit.
iv) The bank account details needed to make a transfer to your Coinhako account.
4. Make a transfer to your Coinhako Wallet by providing your bank details or keying in the details in your iBanking App (Or web page).
Do not forget to indicate this Unique Deposit Code in the 'Comment/Description' Section of your bank's transfer process to avoid any delays in deposit timings.
- Deposit requests that do not reflect the Unique Deposit Code are more than likely to experience delays.
- If you had forgotten to key in the Unique Deposit Code, please inform our support team at email@example.com.
5. After the transfer is made, it will take up to 1 business day for the amount to be reflected in your Coinhako wallet.
If your deposit requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details to help us expedite the process for you.
Figured it out? TRADE NOW!
Need more help? Try these related articles:
- How long do Inter-bank Deposits take?
- Inter-bank Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
- Withdrawing via Inter-bank Transfers
- Fiat Maximum & Minimum Amounts
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)
** All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes. Our web and mobile interface remain the same no matter what currency you are using to trade. Users trading in currencies other than SGD will be able to locate relevant buttons and details by following this guide.
** Please note that MYR services are temporarily unavailable due to regulatory changes.