Our Inter-bank deposit process is the same for all currency Wallets.
** All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes. You should find all relevant buttons and details in the same areas on Coinhako's website for your respective currency.
** Please note that MYR services are temporarily unavailable due to regulatory changes.
Inter-bank Deposits Steps (Web Version)
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Deposit' under the SGD wallet.
3. You will now be able to see:
i) The daily deposit limit of your account.
ii) The notice you need to know before making a deposit.
ii) The account details needed to make an interbank deposit to Coinhako.
4. Make a transfer into your Coinhako Wallet by providing the details to your bank or keying in the details in your iBanking App (Or web page).
Do not forget to indicate this Unique Deposit Code in the 'Comment/Description' Section of your bank's transfer process to avoid any delays in deposit timings.
- Deposit requests that do not have reflect the Unique Deposit Code, are more than likely to experience delays.
- If you had forgotten to key in the Unique Deposit Code, please inform our support team at email@example.com.
5. After the transfer is made, it will take up to 1 business day for the amount to be reflected in your Coinhako wallet.
If your deposit requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details to help us expedite the process for you.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles: