Sending & Receiving on Coinhako website is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.
The topics that will be covered are as follows:
**FOR ETHEREUEM: DO NOT send other Cryptocurrencies to your ETH address including ERC20 and ICO tokens.
**Do not forget to check the recipient's wallet address before processing any send transactions.
1. Select 'Send <Cryptocurrency>' in your dashboard
2. Key in the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App on the pop-up screen.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
3. Key in the Recipient's address.
4. Key in the amount you wish to send.
5. Select 'Next'.
6. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
Do not forget to check the details before selecting 'Confirm send'.
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your Coinhako email address. Kindly check your email to confirm the transaction.
1. Select 'Receive <Cryptocurrency>' in your dashboard.
2. You will be led to a page where you would find:
- The Address of your <Cryptocurrency> Wallet.
This can be found at the top of the page.
- A QR code to share with parties wanting to send Cryptocurrencies to you.
Please note that scanning is only available with our Mobile Apps and the code can be found just below the Address.
You may also generate Multiple Addresses by following the instruction here.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Android)
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Web)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (Android)
- Buying & Selling Cryptocurrencies (IOS)
- Sent Cryptocurrency to the Wrong Address
- Cryptocurrency Fees