On top of allowing users to buy, sell and swap cryptocurrencies, Coinhako also functions as a crypto wallet which allows you to store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. In this article, you’ll find out how to send and receive crypto on Coinhako.
Things to note before sending tokens from your Coinhako wallet:
✅ Do not send cryptocurrencies that are not supported by Coinhako to your ETH address on Coinhako.
For our list of supported Cryptocurrencies, please refer here.
✅ Do not forget to check the recipient's wallet address before proceeding with any send transactions.
To send cryptocurrencies out of your Coinhako wallet, simply follow these steps:
1. Select the 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Click the 'Send' button, which can be found on the right of all Cryptocurrencies.
3. Enter your transaction details
On the next screen, you will be prompted to:
- Enter the recipient's full name and address
- Enter the amount you wish to send
After this is done, select ‘Send’ to proceed.
4. Review the details of your transaction
Remember to check the details before selecting 'Preview transaction'.
5. Enter your email verification code and 2FA code to confirm your transaction
At this step, you will be prompted to enter two pieces of information to confirm your transaction.
Info 1: Email verification code
You are required to enter an email verification to confirm your transaction. Select “Click to get code” and an email will be sent to the email address associated with your Coinhako account.
Copy the 6 digit code in your email and enter it into the field provided.
*Your email OTP will be valid for 10 minutes.
Info 2: Two-factor authenticator (2FA) code
Launch your authenticator app to obtain your 2FA code and enter it into the field.
Unsure about 2FA? 👉 Learn more here
You’re all set!
Your transaction will be processed and might take a few minutes to complete. You do not have to stay on the processing screen and return to the main Super Wallet.
How do I know that my transaction has gone through?
Want to make sure your crypto has been sent successfully? Go to the “History” tab and select “Wallet” on the right side of the screen.
This page will display all the transactions made from your Coinhako wallet and you will be able to check your transaction details and status there.
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Receive' Button which can be found on the right of all Cryptocurrencies.
3. If you have not generated an address yet, please select the 'Create address' button:
4. You will be led to a page where you would find:
- The Address of your <Cryptocurrency> Wallet
- A QR code to share with parties who may want to send Cryptocurrencies to you.
Please note that scanning is only available with our mobile apps and the code can be found just below the address.
Currently, users can generate 1 address for 1 token only.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!