In this article, we will explain how you can send and receive crypto on Coinhako. Generally, the process is the same across all cryptocurrencies.
**⚠️ FOR ETHER: DO NOT send Cryptocurrencies that we do not support to your ETH address. For the list of our supported Cryptocurrencies, pleasekindly refer to here.
**Do not forget to check the recipient's wallet address before proceeding with any send transactions.
1. Select the 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Send' Button which can be found on the right of all Cryptocurrencies.
3. On the next screen:
- Key in the Recipient's full name and address.
- Key in the amount you wish to send.
- Select 'Send'.
4. You will be led to the following page with details about your transaction.
Remember to check the details before selecting 'Confirm send'.
5. Key in the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App on the pop-up screen.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
6. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
7. Confirm the transaction via the confirmation link provided in the email. Please confirm your request within 45 minutes or the confirmation link in the email will be expired.
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Receive' Button which can be found on the right of all Cryptocurrencies.
3. If you have not generated an address yet, please select the 'Create address' button:
4. You will be led to a page where you would find:
- The Address of your <Cryptocurrency> Wallet
- A QR code to share with parties who may want to send Cryptocurrencies to you.
Please note that scanning is only available with our Mobile Apps and the code can be found just below the Address.
Currently, users can generate 1 address for 1 token only.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!