Xfers account Daily Spending Limit
Xfers Wallet has their own Daily Spending Limits Criteria for their accounts.
In this article, Coinhako will address the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Xfers Wallet limits.
You can view this under the ‘View Account Limitations’ section in your Xfers account, on the Xfers Website, or at https://www.xfers.io/account_limitations.
You can also check your Xfers account’s Daily spending limit and balance on Coinhako’s interface. Kindly refer here for instructions.
Minimum amount to buy cryptocurrencies per transaction via Xfers wallet:
Minimum amount to sell cryptocurrencies via Xfers wallet ~ Equivalent payout
There is no daily limit for selling cryptocurrencies into your Xfers wallet.
This can, however, only be processed at a maximum amount per transaction of:
- SGD10,000 per request for SGD users.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles:
- Xfers Wallet Introduction & Set-up Process
- Changing and/or re-verification of Xfers Account
- View your Xfers Balance, Spending Limit & Verification Status
- Are there different fees for deposits & withdrawals through Xfers?