Funds that you deposit via an interbank transfer to your Xfers account will be reflected in your Xfers Wallet in Coinhako. This amount can be used to purchase Cryptocurrencies in Coinhako.
Deposits should be in your account within a matter of minutes. However, do note that processing times may vary and it is a good practice to provide all the information required in the "Top up Xfers Wallet" page to avoid any delays.
If you have not set up your Xfers Account, kindly refer here.
Steps to Deposit Money into your Xfers Wallet
**All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes.
- Click on "Deposit SGD" to make a deposit through Xfers.
- You will be directed to a page where you can view the details needed to deposit into your Xfers Wallet.
- Kindly make a transaction addressed to the given bank and bank account number.
- Enter your registered phone number as comment/ description in the transfer as per the information given.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address by Xfers to inform you about the successful top-up.
- You can check on your Xfers account to see if the deposit has been reflected
You may also visit the Xfers web page at https://www.xfers.com/sg/ if you wish to read up more about the service.
For any matters pertaining to Xfers accounts please kindly contact their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some other support articles that might help you with Xfers and/or Deposit matters: