Our Inter-bank withdrawal process is the same for all currency Wallets.
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes. You should find all the relevant buttons and details in the same areas on Coinhako's website for your respective currency.
** Please note that MYR services are temporarily unavailable due to regulatory changes.
Inter-bank Withdrawals (Web Version)
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Withdraw' under the SGD wallet.
3. Click on 'Withdraw to bank account'.
**If you had filled in your bank account details before and wish to send funds to that account, please skip to step 6.
4. You will be prompted to add your bank account details if you have not added in yet.
Select 'Add Bank Account' and key in the details.
5. Fill in the details of your Bank Account accordingly and select "Add bank account".
7. On the next screen:
- Key in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Do not forget to check your account details and select 'Request <Currency> Withdrawal' when you are finished.
8. Key in the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App on the pop-up screen.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address registered with Coinhako.
10. Kindly check the amount and click 'Confirm Withdrawal'.
After the request has been made, it will take up to 3 business days for the amount to be reflected in your bank account.
If your withdrawal requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details so that we can look deeper into the matter.
Figured it out? Start Trading Now!
Or try these related articles: