Our Inter-bank withdrawal process is the same for all currency Wallets.
**All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes. You should find all relevant buttons and details in the same areas on Coinhako's website for your respective currency.
Inter-bank Withdrawals (Web Version)
1. Select 'Withdraw <currency>' on your Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Withdraw to bank account' or the arrow.
**If you had filled in your bank account details before and wish to send funds to that account, please skip to step 7.
3. You will be prompted to add your bank account details if you have not added in yet.
Select 'Add Bank Account' and key in the details.
4. Click on the arrows on the pop-up screen that appears.
5. Select the country of the bank by clicking on the name of the country.
6. Fill in the details of your Bank Account accordingly.
8. Key in the amount you wish to Withdraw under 'Please enter amount to withdraw'.
9. Do not forget to check your account details and select 'Request <Currency> Withdrawal' when you are finished.
10. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address registered with Coinhako. Kindly check the amount and click 'Confirm Withdrawal'.
After the request has been made, it will take up to 3 business days for the amount to be reflected in your bank account.
If your withdrawal requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team at email@example.com. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details so that we can look deeper into the matter.
Here are some other related support articles that might help you further with Withdrawal matters: