Making a withdrawal via a bank transfer is the same for all currency Wallets.
* All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes and you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
HERE ARE THE STEPS to withdraw funds from your account via a bank transfer (on web).
New to Coinhako? SIGN-UP HERE FREE
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Withdraw' under the SGD wallet.
If you have filled in your bank account details previously and wish to send funds to that account, please skip to step 5.
3. You will be prompted to add your bank account details if they are not recorded in our system yet.
Select 'Add Bank Account'.
4. Fill in the details of your Bank Account accordingly and select "Add bank account".
6. On the next screen:
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Double-check your account details
- Select 'Request <Currency> Withdrawal' when you are finished.
7. You will be prompted to enter the code generated by your Two-factor Authenticator (2FA) app.
Don't know what 2FA is? Visit this page for more information!
8. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address registered with Coinhako. Look out for our email in your inbox and click on the confirmation link provided.
Kindly note that the link is only valid for 45 mins.
9. Kindly check the amount and click 'Confirm Withdrawal'.
After the request has been made, it will take up to 3-5 business days for the amount to be reflected in your bank account. The timeframe for your withdrawal to be credited to your account may be extended during periods of high volume.
If your withdrawal requests have not been credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Kindly attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details so that we can look deeper into the matter.
We hope this article has helped you understand withdrawals better. Now that you're an expert on bank withdrawals,
Still need some help? Try these related articles:
- How long do Inter-bank Withdrawals take?
- Inter-bank Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
- Depositing via Inter-bank Transfers
- Fiat Maximum & Minimum Amounts
- Sending & Receiving Cryptocurrencies (Web)