Making a withdrawal via a bank transfer is the same for all currency wallets. In this article, you'll learn how to make an SGD withdrawal via bank transfer on Coinhako.
*All pictures displayed in this article are for illustrative purposes and you should find all the required details in the same areas on Coinhako for currencies supported in your country.
New to Coinhako? 👉 SIGN-UP HERE
1. Select 'Wallet' tab on the top of your Dashboard.
2. Select 'Withdraw' under the SGD wallet.
If you have filled in your bank account details previously and wish to send funds to that account, please skip to step 5.
3. You will be prompted to add your bank account details if they are not recorded in our system yet.
Select 'Add Bank Account'.
4. Fill in the details of your Bank Account accordingly and select "Add bank account".
6. On the next screen:
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Double-check your account details
- Select 'Preview Withdrawal' to review your withdrawal details
- Select “Proceed” when you’re ready
7. You will be prompted to enter the code generated by your Two-factor authenticator (2FA) app.
Don't know what 2FA is? 👉 Visit this page for more information!
8. You will also need to enter an email verification code to confirm your withdrawal. To get the code, tap on “Click to get code.”
*Once sent to your email, your OTP will be valid for 10 minutes.
9. Verify that the amount is correct and click 'Confirm'.
10. Your withdrawal will be processed!
After the request has been submitted, it may take up to 3-5 business days* for the amount to be reflected in your bank account. The timeframe for your withdrawal may be extended during periods of high volume.
*Due to a recent switch in banking providers, withdrawals will take 5-8 days to be processed by our team. As all withdrawals are currently processed via GIRO transactions, funds may take an additional 2-3 days to show up in your account.
If your withdrawal requests were not credited to your account within the stated timeframe, please contact our support team here. Please attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details for us to take a deeper look into the matter.
Figured it out? TRADE NOW!