If you had a change of device, want to set up your 2FA on another device or simply wish to reset your 2FA, you may do so in 2 simple steps:
- Submit a selfie picture to request for 2FA to be disabled
- Re-enable your 2FA through our 2FA set up process
To start the 2FA reset process, you will need to send a selfie picture to our support team at email@example.com from the email address you used to register your CoinHako account.
Your Selfie Picture will need to meet the following specifications for us to verify the request and disable your 2FA:
- Your ID document/Passport held in your hand. This has to be the document you used to verify your account.
- A piece of paper, held in your hand, with "Coinhako Reset 2FA" and the date of submission written on it.
- All details have to be clearly displayed in the picture so that we can counter check all information and verify your request to disable.
- Do not forget to include your face in the selfie.
Please note that all these have to be presented, together, in one document.
We will promptly disable your 2FA and notify you after receiving the above document.
This is an example of how your selfie picture should look like:
**ID document on the picture has been blurred out for security purposes. Please make sure your ID is clearly displayed and all details are visible.
Once we have disabled your 2FA, you will need to set up your 2FA on your new device or device you wish to use.
For instructions on how to perform this setup, kindly refer to this page.
Kindly note that it is mandatory to have your 2FA enabled with Coinhako. If you wish to return to utilizing our services, please re-enable your 2FA as soon as possible.
If you wish to find out more about 2FA you can refer to this page.